Sabtu, 26 Juli 2014

Holiday Makeup Tools..!!



That's all what I bring to holiday usually. Basically, eye shadows, eye base and eyeliner are a must!!
Eye base is to make the shadows look even better and have a long lasting shadows. If you have trouble in eye shadows fade easily, wear eye base for sure!! U're not gonna regret it. Even if you don't have any trouble in that, it's really useful for a longlasting makeup eyes. (I'll give you a simple photos of me wearing the eyeshadows without and with eye base in my next blog - come check it if you want - )

I bring the palette because it has blush on, lipstick and eyeshadows so actually you can just bring the palette if you want for holiday, but I don't think I can stand for those shadows only so I brought those shadows for add. 

I brought two lipsticks too for adding the lipstick from the palette. One is a nude-orange kind of lipstick and the other is red purplely gloss. Sometimes, even for holiday, you do want to make your lips a bit red and brighter than usual - since it's holiday by the way - . In fact, when you're on holiday, you can go wear any makeup that's brighter than usual (not only the lips, but maybe you want to make your creativity out on your face and eyes, holiday is really the best for it!!)

The rest are scott, scissor for cutting the scott, eye liner pencil from Nyx in Black jet waterproof, mascara, eyeliner liquid waterproof, eyebrow cake powder from Nyx, puff, and of course some brushes that I brought.

I used to hate wearing scott because it's obviously not fit perfectly on my lid, but now since I can cut the scott as big or as small as my lid, I get to love it!!. That's really why I always bring scissor too. Scott and scissor are really a perfect partner for my lid. 

Brushes... I don't really bring a lot of brushes or like bring all the brush set that I have - cause that would be pretty difficult for me to bring out brush set on holiday. I mean, really you don't want to bring something that weighing your luggage enough. Beside, I don't really use all the brushes of course. I mean, it's holiday!! Just bring those that really what u need and what u're going to wear.  Well for me, brushes that are most important to bring are blending brushes of course!! Pencil brush, blending brush and a smudger brush are a must to bring!! U don't want 'unblending' shadow on your eyes exactly. Those are important for making your shadow soft completely.

For face.. foundation and concealer are what I always bring too on holiday. For foundation, I bring 2 tones of it. One tone for my tone face and one is darker tone. Actually the darker tone is for shading my face. Of course you can go with shading concealer or shading base, but I'd like to go with the darker foundation tone instead. Don't forget powder guys..

Thank you for visiting my blog. Wish you all the best for holiday!! Have a great day.



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar