Sabtu, 26 Juli 2014

How to do a simple makeup for stage with a little bit of smokey eyes


  1. Usually I do eye liner ( gel) scott first. But for this if u want to do it first that's okey too. eyelining the eye first is to make the eyes even better and it's make the eyeshadow applies very easy too. And for this time, I'm only doing it with scott first. Scott is to make the eyes bigger or pull up the eyes and it's a need for a 'fall eyes'. I usually wear scott that hasn't been cut so I can cut it as big or as small as I want. 



Make the scott approximately this size ( just try to adjust it to as big as the lid of the eyes)

2. move to the face. Foundation the whole face.
3. conceal the face that need to be concealed with concealer .
4. Powder the whole face . if u want to wear loose powder go ahead .but use loose powder first before u wear two way cake powder 
5. shading the face using shading kit .shading the cheek first. Blend it up and don't forget to shading the jawline too. For the jawline, shading it downwards. shade the temple as well. Lastly shading the nose .
6..  Now highlight the face which are in the middle of the forehead , under eyes ,in the middle of the nose, and chin.
7. moving to the eyeshadow. For this photo, I'm doing it with black eyeshadow and brown eyeshadow. But u can change the colors such as pink and brown eyeshadow if u want to wear it as daily makeup. So apply the black shadow to the lid and with a blending brush, apply the brown shadow the the crease eyes. Highlight the browbone and we're done with the eyeshadow.
8. wear lashes if u want and I'm absolutely wear lashes as if u see the photo. eyelining again with a liquid eyeliner or gel if u want.
9. Blush on. Blushing the cheek bone and go towards the 'apple' of the cheek. 
10. Lipstick at last!! 

Keep following me and I'll give another simple tutorial. at last don't forget to comment and see what u guys thinking of the makeup results I've got for u. Thanks a lot and have a great days. 



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar